Best out of waste from DIY coconut shell craft ideas
Coconut Shell Craft Ideas
First of all, take a half shell and scrape the excessive hair off the shell. Use a knife for this purpose. Now use sandpaper to smoothen the edges. Use sandpaper on the insides of the shell as well. Once the surfaces have been smoothened well, paint the inside and the outside of the coconut shell in the color of your choice. When the paint dries use sequins to decorate the shell. You can even use lace for the purpose. You can even use glitter to make your shell shine. Once all the decorating material has been applied, use a fancy thread at two opposite ends of the coconut shell. This will be used to hang the shell. For a better understanding of this coconut decorating DIY lookup.
Mini Tabla Using Coconut Shell
DIY Coconut Shell Craft Ideas
How To Make Coconut Bowl
We all love beautiful traditional handicrafts. Let us make a beautiful handcrafted coconut shell bowl. First of all scrape off the outer husk of the coconut. Use a chisel to scrape off the finer parts of the husk. Noe uses a flattening tool to make the base. Mark the middle of the coconut shell. Now cut it along the marking using a fine cutter. Now use sandpaper to smooth the inside of the shell. Smoothen the outside of the shell as well. Then use a bigger piece of sandpaper to smoothen the edges of the shell. This way you get a beautiful handcrafted coconut bowl. For better understanding lookup. I hope you will enjoy realizing all these DIYs. They will make your children understand the value of every part of the fruit individually and on the whole. Coconuts are great fruits and the only ones alive from their family. Keep on nourishing your bodies through coconut water and rind, your creativity will surely be fuelled by its shell.
DIY coconut shell craft ideas
Coconut Shell Craft Ideas
- Let us create a beautiful waterfall. Gather coconut shells, thermocol balls, lace, and other pieces of decoration.
- prepare the surface of the coconut shell by scraping off the husk using sandpaper to smooth the surface. Smoothen the inside as well.
- Cut a rough drawing on a cardboard sheet,
- cut colorful sheets and cover the cardboard with the colored sheet. Decorate it using lace. Cove the old glue bottle in lace made up of sequins.
- Paste the glue bottle on the cardboard.
- secure the coconut shell on top of the glue in a tilted manner.
- paste the other shell on the bottom. Make water using the glue gun.
- decorate the cardboard and the shells all around using lace and shells, stones as well can be used.
Thank you for visiting our website. Keep Creating with b4bestcraft.com